There are many ways of volunteering for the Sidewalk Project, you could do the following:
- Be the Base person - supporting the street based teams at the end of the phone
- Help with Fundraising - writing letters or find new ways to raise some money for the project
- Pray for the ongoing work of the project - why not set up a prayer group in your church, regular prayer updates are available.
- Volunteer for the street based work, either in the City Centre or in North Muirton.
To Volunteer for the Street based youthwork of the Sidewalk project you must be able to fulfil the following requirements:
- Understand and agree to working under a Christian Ethos
- Complete an enhanced disclosure
- Undergo detached youthwork training
- Be available to work on the streets of perth at least one evening per month.
- Be over 18 years old
This is really just so that we can prepare you and the young people for what will be an exciting and challenging journey.
If you think you are up for this and fulfil the requirements above please contact James on the details opposite.